Roles and Responsibilities:
Solving technical problems with organization’s representatives, providers, sub-contractors as well as relevant authorities.
Monitoring the quality as per IS/procedures business plans, security plans as well as review and trial programs, the entire made by the project administration team as well as by sub-contractors.
Organizing as well asadvising entry-level or trainee engineers.
Outlining, leveling as well as surveying the site.
Verifying plans, designs/drawings as well as quantities for accurateness of computations.
Making sure that the entire materials utilized as well as work conducted is according to provisions.
Supervising the assortment as well as requirement of materials as well as plant.
Contacting with the local authority (where in suitable to the project) to make sure obedience with local construction rules as well as regulations.
Daily administration of the site, comprising supervision as well as observing the site workforce as well as the work of some sub-contractors.
Organizing the work as well as effectively managing the plant as well as site facilities so as to fulfill set time limits.
Supervising quality inspection as well as safety and health concernsat site;
Making reports as needed.
Solving any unanticipated technical problems as well as additional issues that could occur.
Field survey work, stone fixing and final Drawing to be prepare.
* Development work Materials Supplier searching and appointed
* Labour Contractor Appointment & Work Order Preparation.
* Construction Materials quotation collect, Purchasing & Payment Follow to Accounts.
* Labour Payment Bill Preparing and Payment follow up (Bills – Required for mentioned Supporting’s Documents -Check list, payment schedule, Abstract Sheet, Completed stage photos & Paid Details to be Enclosed)
* Weekly Stock Report Submitting (Opening , Closing & Issued Details)
* Daily Activity Report to be submit (DLR & DPR)