HEAD – COLLECTION & CRM
Roles and Responsibilities:
This is a highly visible and impact-full role that will drive performance and play a leadership role in the growing Atlas Estates Client portfolio. Customer Relationship Management or Customer Support Team is responsible for lead assignment, generating cold calls , Should be able to manage multiple projects. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• To take instructions from the Senior Managers and carry out day to day duties as the situation demands. Work efficiently with perfect understanding and coordination with each other. Getting clarifications as and when necessary and ensure that no arrears is built up at any point of time.
• Duties will include attending phone calls being present at site sales counters. Keep confidential information whenever instructed to do any part with material given for effective sales and be totally devoted to the organization to ensure smooth flow of work in co-ordination with all sections of the organization.
• The day to day execution of work shall include the following :
o a) Preparing the Builders Agreement.
o b) Preparing Undivided Share Sale Deeds.
o c) Preparing and dispatching letters of correspondence.
o d) Preparation of Receipts
o e) Proceeding to the concerned Sub Registrar’s office for execution and registration of Undivided Share Sale Deeds.
• Updating the necessary supporting documents such as Encumbrance Certificates, Guideline value and ensuring that the incoming and outgoing correspondences, Receipts etc. are properly filed in the concerned files.
• Periodical statements in coordination with Account Department.
• Collecting all data as and when required from the competitors and media.
• Co-coordinating with Bankers, Advocates for getting Project approvals.
• Collecting Payments from customers, verification of Bank documents, Affidavits, Tripartite documents. Clarification to customers, Bankers, Advocates regarding parent documents and preparation of forecasts.
• Sending statement of Accounts to customers.
• Interaction with customer and Banker for arranging loan to customer.
• Meeting with Bank officials in sorting out mortgage documents for customers.
• To do sale of flats to customers, arranging site visits to customers and Bankers values.
• Accompanying with higher officials to do registration for customers.
• Overseeing staff members and ensuring the accurate and timely invoicing of customers.
• Setting payment collection goals and targets for the department.
• Creating and implementing a strategy to improve the collection of outstanding credit.
• Implementing collection policies and procedures to avoid excessive outstanding credit.
• Ensuring that the company policy on recoveries is followed and that it is in line with state and federal regulations.
• Implementing deadlines for invoicing and payment collection.
• Negotiating with customers in cases when non-payment occurs.
• Preparing monthly feedback reports on payment collections.
• Remaining informed of any legislative procedural training regarding debt collection.
• Training and mentoring of staff members in the collections department.
• The ability to work accurately and independently.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent analytical skills and an eye for detail.
• Outstanding leadership and managerial skills.
• Strong time and people management skills.
• Ability to work to strict deadlines.
• 10 years’ Experience in CRM & Collection