Green Spot Guduvanchery
Project – Tree Scape
Manju Groups cordially invites you to Green Spot our latest tree scape project at Guduvanchery next to Velammal Vidhyashram school which is a 10 minute drive from Vandalur. The project o_ers plots planted with revenue fetching trees. Our spaces are responsibly developed for greener pasture. Green Spot is an initiative of Manju group on its 19th anniversary to nurture spaces into green harmonious eco systems. Based on the environmental need gaps we wish to develop our spaces responsibly and provide balance to our environment. Trees contribute to our environment immensely by providing oxygen, improving air quality, conserving water, preserving soil & supporting wild life. We resolve to maintain & nurture them for years to come.
- New CMBT is very closer proximity to the Site
- Surrounded with industries, popular SRM university, Schools and many other factors to improve the ROI of the your investment
- The land has adequate water & each plot has growned Coconut, Mango & Teak wood trees.
- In addition to that revenue fetching trees like Sandalwood, Red sanders, Rose wood & kumizh
- would be gowned each plot. This would grow to fetch revenue over the year along with land
- value escalation.
- Trees to be grown & nurtured
- 15 – 20 trees will be planted depending on the size & shape of the plot.
- The overall trees will be planted depending on the size & shape of the plot.
- Pollution free air due to the surrounding plantation.
- Road & Rail connectivity from city every minutes
- Proximity to Reputed CBSE & Matriculation schools, arts, science and engineering college.
- Market place, bus terminus and railway station.
Trees Planted for You
The Red Sandal Wood is very popular and is used in making expensive furniture & artifacts. It’s a wood that has historically been valued very highly in India & China. It is a fast growing tree that can grow up to 16 feet in just 3 to 4 years.
The overall growth can be up to 8 meters and the trunk can grow between 80 – 130 cms over years.The wood is graded into various categories & the prices in the market can vary between 15 lacs upwards of 2 crores per metric ton based on the grading.
Teak wood is very popular across the world and is largely used in furniture & boat making. The tree can grow between 30 to 40 meters .
The furniture made out of teak wood is popular because it lasts long .Teak logs are sold in Cu ft and priced around Rs 3500/- pr Cu Ft. In general a 15 year grown tree can fetch up to Rs 1.5 Lacs.
Vengai is popular behind red sandal & teak. It had medicinal values and growing this tree helps in retaining water resources & helps in the surroundings remaining cool.
Since this tree grows tall they are used in creating pillars & beams.Its a 20 to 25 year crop that can fetch around Rs 4500 per sqft.
Kumizh tree has great medicinal values & is used in preparation of ayurvedic medicine for various ailments. Besides it is also used in creation of furniture accessories like drawers etc.
The tree can grow up and keeps the surroundings cool/ to 30 mtrs in height over time. The wood can fetch up to Rs 900/- per Sqft.
Neem tree is so well known and is a part of our lives that has amazing medicinal values and provides shade to a large area and keeps the surroundings cool.
Mahogany tree is so well known for its timber. They are largely used in making furniture & boats. The wood is very popular commercially among the carpenters and fetches around Rs 2000 per sqft.
Call Us for FREE Site Visit
Years of Experience