Green Spot Tiruvallur
Thiruvallur Town is one of the most preferred spots in expanding greater Chennai. While people love to move into Thiruvallur town, we have spotted an amazing tract of land very close to Thiruvallur Railway station. On the ChennaiTiruvallur rail route, which more than two lakh suburbanites use every day, about 260 rural trains are often operated. Our Greenspot Thiruvallur Town will be the only choice for an easily accessible lifestyle.
- Poonamallee might soon become the second IT highway in the city.
- Three IT parks with 3.5 million square feet of office space are being built in Porur, expanding the 15 km between St. Thomas Mount and Poonamallee.
- The proposed bus mofussil terminus for west-bound buses at Thirumazhisai and the second airport at Parandur off the Chennai-Bangalore highway could prove to be the cherry on top.
- There are greater chances of other projects developing outside Poonamallee as long as metro rail connectivity continues to improve.
- While the Mount-Poonamallee stretch has better groundwater availability than the OMR, which depends on tankers for water supply, they could be the icing on the cake.