Green Spot NR Poonamallee
GreenSpot Nr. Poonamallee is now going to be the OMR 2.0. When the state administration declared that a metro rail route connecting Poonanallee with the rest of the city would be built. There are plans to create a 1.3 million square foot special economic zone for information technology on a 15-acre tract of land in Poonamallee. Residing at Greenspot Nr.Poonamallee will be the top-notch living of existing and proceeding generations.
- Poonamallee might soon become the second IT highway in the city.
- Three IT parks with 3.5 million square feet of office space are being built in Porur, expanding the 15 km between St. Thomas Mount and Poonamallee.
- The proposed bus mofussil terminus for west-bound buses at Thirumazhisai and the second airport at Parandur off the Chennai-Bangalore highway could prove to be the cherry on top.
- There are greater chances of other projects developing outside Poonamallee as long as metro rail connectivity continues to improve.
- While the Mount-Poonamallee stretch has better groundwater availability than the OMR, which depends on tankers for water supply, they could be the icing on the cake.